Simple Step L.L.C.
Copyright ©1997-2015 Simple Step L.L.C. All rights reserved.
While the information on this server is available to everyone, Simple Step L.L.C. (Simple Step) retains copyright on all text and graphic images. This means:
You Are Not Permitted To:
Distribute the text or graphics to others without the express written permission of Simple Step L.L.C. .
“Mirror” this information on your own server without the express written permission of Simple Step L.L.C.
Modify or reuse the text or graphics on this system.
Print copies of the information for your personal use.
Store the files on your own computer for your personal use
Reference this server from your own documents.
Simple Step L.L.C. reserves all other rights.
All brand and product names appearing on this site are trademarks of their respective holders. Simple Step and Motion Control made Simple! are registered trademarks of Simple Step L.L.C. SSWin is a trademark of Simple Step L.L.C.
- Simple Step L.L.C. offers Internet information as a service to its customers. Simple Step L.L.C. reserves the right to make changes without notice to any product or information herein.
- Simple Step L.L.C. does not assume any liability arising out of the application or use of any product or circuit described herein; neither does it convey any license under its patent rights nor the rights of others.
- Simple Step L.L.C. products can not be used for patient or near-patient connected devices and/or instruments.
- Simple Step L.L.C. products are not designed, intended, or authorized for use as a product that could create a situation where personal injury or death may occur, including, but not limited to Simple Step L.L.C. components used in defense, transportation, medical, or nuclear applications.
- Should the buyer purchase or use Simple Step L.L.C. products for any such unintended or unauthorized application, the buyer shall indemnify and hold Simple Step L.L.C. and its officers, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, and distributors harmless against all claims, costs, damages, and expenses, and reasonable attorney fees arising out of, directly or indirectly, any claim of personal injury or death associated with such unintended or unauthorized use, even if such claim alleges that Simple Step L.L.C. was negligent regarding the design or manufacture of the part.
- Simple Step L.L.C. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
- MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Any claim against Simple Step L.L.C. must be made within thirty (30) days from the date of shipment from Simple Step L.L.C., and Simple Step L.L.C. has no liability thereafter. Any liability is limited to replacement of the defective items or return of amounts paid for defective items (at Sellers election). IN NO EVENT WILL Simple Step L.L.C. BE
- RESPONSIBLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF Simple Step L.L.C. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Simple Step L.L.C. ‘s liability from any causes pursuant to the specification shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not to exceed the total purchase price of the product covered by the specification, regardless of the form in which legal or equitable action may be brought against Simple Step L.L.C.